Solved

Lost my phone and sim, how do I get a new one?

• 18 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Yesterday I lost my phone and sim as well. In my PC I do not have the option to live chat since there is no button that I can see that can be clicked. I am in desperate need to get my sim back and I do not know what to do. 

I would be much obliged if anyone can let me know how I can get a replacement sim, since calling the given number do not help and I have tried several times. Moreover, the live chat option do not work. Any help will be highly appreciated. 

Thankyou.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 21 September 2020, 16:18

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @fahimchy619,

We are very sorry to hear about your phone situation. Our Live Chat Button should appear, we would recommend trying to clear your cookies or trying another browser if possible.

In the meantime, we will arrange for our Support Team to PM you now to offer some assistance here.

Ryan

Please I lost my phone, could you send me a new replacement SIM.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Dako 

We’ve deleted the personal details you posted publically here to protect any unwanted calls and such.

We’ve just now sent you a private message on here so that we can help you with your SIM replacement request.

If you could click on your profile > then go to “inbox”.

We’ll help you further there.

Thanks.

I need new replacement SIM card for this number please: 07588566324 urgently thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dako, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Lost my phone and sim need to get a replacement 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kirsty1987,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get you a new SIM sent out.

Will

Why iD Mobile?