Solved

Lost phone, need replacement sim card but can’t remember the ID mobile password

• 18 April 2022
  • 7 replies

I have lost my phone, need replacement sim card but can’t remember the password to my ID mobile account

It says to retrieve my password they will send me a text, but i obviously can’t read the text as i have lost my phone. 

The live chat bot isn’t helping and these forums suggest you need to email, but then the email is blanked out, I need a new sim asap - help!

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 18 April 2022, 21:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Typing "Speak to an agent" when connected to the chat bot will connect you with a live chat agent.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Jess Batten, I’d recommend speaking to the Live ChatFacebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to help.

Thank you,

Rory

I have lost my phone, how can i make a claim for a new phone?

can someone help me pls

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ishmail1 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost your device, unfortunately we don’t offer any insurance plans with iD Mobile directly so if you have alternative cover I’d recommend contacting your insurance provider about any insurance claims.

If you need help in blocking a SIM card and requesting a new one we can help with this, let us know what you’d like to do!

Tom

I need a replacement SIM card but I can't log into my account 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Zohra khanam,

We can assist you with getting a replacement SIM if you haven’t already received one. Alternatively, if you need a new SIM straight away, you can visit your nearest Curry’s store and buy a replacement SIM for £5.  

Please get back to us here if you still require the replacement SIM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?