Question

Minus value Bill amount when account is Closed

• 27 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I closed my account in April and now have new bills quoting a minus figure and the value seems to have changed. Have taken a snap shot of my accounts page but cannot see how to upload it.

I have checked my emails and bank account and there are no in payments or removal of money since my final direct debit payment.Not sure  whats going on here and it looks to me like ID Mobile owe me money? I am worried this could go legal if this is not resolved. Kevin

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If iD owe you money, you’ll usually be refunded by Direct Debit after the next billing cycle.

Use the iD Live Chat service if you’re looking for an immediate assistance.

If chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat with iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

Just remember that iD agents work between 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends. Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KevBod23 

If there’s a minus value after your account has closed then it seems like we might owe you a little money back! As @andewhite says above it should come back to your automatically on the next billing cycle should the direct debits still be open, if this doesn’t happen or if your direct debits are closed. Please contact us directly on the iD Mobile Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?