Question

Missed DPD delivery

• 16 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I was expecting my phone to be delivered on 08/02/2021 but missed the delivery as I was at work. Someone from my block told the delivery driver that I didn't live there and the parcel was returned to Carphone Warehouse. I've been without a phone since then and urgently need it. I'm a keyworker and need to take regular covid tests I am unable to do this without my phone as I have no number to get my results at. 

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Vee1969 

We would recommend contacting Carphone Warehouse and they can arrange redelivery for you.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I have contacted Carphone Warehouse but they were unable to help me because they need to know if my contract has been cancelled if it has idmobile need to provide a date of cancellation. If it hasn't been cancelled Carphone Warehouse can re-process my order but I need to know one way or another. The reference number I was given today was 59210720. I would aporeciate some help with this as I've been going round in circles with no phone and being charged for something that I don't have. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vee1969,

I’m really sorry, but whoever you have spoken to at Carphone Warehouse has for some reason provided you with incorrect information. They will have full visibility of what’s going on and only they can resolve this for you.

I would recommend getting back in touch with them, and telling the next person what the last person told you, and advise that you wish to escalate the issue to a manager. I say this, because the advice you have been given is not just incorrect, but it’s unnecessary prolonging you from getting a resolution, and just providing you with an incorrect channel to chase.

Will

Hi, I'd like to cancel my recent upgrade. Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @Vee1969 

Please can you confirm if Carphone Warehouse has returned your recent order ? 

Are you looking to disconnect your account or place a new upgrade? 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thank you for your help. Nearly there. I need to activate my sim card as I have a "no service" message.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Vee1969 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?