Solved

Motorola action one update and no service since.

• 4 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Phone updated on 11/2/21 since then no service, no calls no text. 

Motorola have said they are aware of the issue and is with their technical team. 

Anyone else had any joy getting any where with them? 

Looking on this forum there is a similar post last year and it seems when it was updated to android 10 it did the same. I've been using this phone since July last year and had no issues till now. However the previous author of the post was offered a good will guesture and allowed to leave with out any further payments and the PAC code offered. 

I've been told I need to either pay the £101 to leave or carry on paying the contract of £15 mth and the pay was the extra amount on pay you go sim card that I'm temporary using. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 14:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @JackieD83 

We are sorry to hear this. Has Motorola given a time frame on when the issue will be fixed on their end?

-Mohsin

Hi @Mohsin 

No they have no idea,  it's been 3wks now and I get the same reply that they know about it and they are working in fixing it with no time scale. I now know that Motorola Action One isn't a supported device with you guys, I have had no other issues since last July untill now. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @JackieD83 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. 

As the phone you are using is not supported by iD we can not guarantee that all services will work.

Do you have another phone you could maybe use with your iD SIM card?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

It was working absolutely fine untill a few week ago then it stopped due to update. 

Unfortunately I do not have another phone I can use. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It may be worth contacting Motorola and asking about any updates they’ve performed recently that may have caused this issue @JackieD83.

Will

Thanks @Will , I have already been in touch with them and they have confirmed it was an update that has caused this to block ID and at the moment they don't have a time scale on it being fixed, I know I'm not the only customer having issues but Motorola aren't doing anything to help other than asking me to wait. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @JackieD83,

Sorry to hear that.

If you have another handset you can put the SIM into that device and use it in the interim.

Sometimes devices (even though they aren’t on our approved list) will work, but an update from the manufacturer can block this. Sadly we’ve got no control over this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?