Solved

Trying to upgrade but unable to checkout

• 30 March 2020
  • 7 replies

im trying to upgrade my  phone it’s taking money but Saying my cards not working anyone know why ?? 

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 12:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Oliver89

Welcome to the iD Community.

Apologies for the delay, let get this sorted. 

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hi I need to change my number I have crime reference number also 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Farenden89 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist  you with the number change support or click on this link here  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have entered my PAC code via online on last Monday around 4 pm to keep my existing mobile no , nothing has changed so far.

Please advise the next step pls

thanks

PD64

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have entered my PAC code via online on last Monday around 4 pm to keep my existing mobile no , nothing has changed so far.

Please advise the next step pls

thanks

PD64

Hello @PD64 

Sorry to hear that.

It’s possible that due to a system issue, this wasn’t picked up.

Try resubmiting this when logged in via My Services > Keep your number and let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Mohammed,

With help from your online chat whoever on the chat at that time managed to re-enter my PAC code last Thursday around 4.30 and told me by 6.30 on Friday, it will transfer to ID mobile.  Nothing happens as usual until Tuseday morning I lost the servies. No phone calls can be taken or recive. But still have the ability to send and receive text messages.    

Can you sort this out, please ? It is bit frustrating at the moment !!!!

Thanks

PD

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @PD64,

We’ll send you a private message now to look at what’s gone on with your port.

Will

Why iD Mobile?