Question

My bill

So ive been paying my bill every month on the same date manually (15th) not knowing something was up

. Turns out i have a set day that i need to pay it on ? will i get fees if i don’t pay it on the set day rather than the day that i’ve always paid it (pay day) 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ash112,

How far away from the set date is the 15th sorry?

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

A list of ID Mobiles charges can be read here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/list-of-charges

If anything you risk damaging your credit report if you're making late payments on your account on a regular basis. All bills have a payment due date and it’s your responsibility to check your bills and report any errors as soon as possible.

Hi @ash112,

How far away from the set date is the 15th sorry?

Will

so my billing period is 26 Jun 2021 - 25 Jul 2021 i pay my bill every month on the 15th without fail, so im not sure if theres a set day on when i should be paying it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ash112,

Bills are generally due 14 days from the billing period start date.

You should be able to find a direct debit/payment due date on the top right side of your bill.

It’s easy to change your Direct Debit date in the app. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to ‘My Billing’, and then to ‘Manage my Direct Debit’. Then click on ‘Change my Direct Debit date’. You can then choose a new date from the drop-down menu. Please note that all dates might not be available.

Kash

iD mobile

Why iD Mobile?