Solved

My bundle is not working

• 23 February 2022
  • 11 replies

I'm on PAYG and pay £10 bundle but I can't make calls or anything, it says I've reached my cap but I haven't used any data and my calls and text are unlimited

icon

Best answer by Kash 23 February 2022, 20:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kel69,

Just to make sure that the top-up has gone through could you please dial 7777 and check your allowances?

Kash

I've recently bought another bundle and it says on my account its working but I csnt make calls or send texts or use data it says I don't have any calling credit to make calls or texts and when I try to top up credit it won't go through any help? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kate O'neill,

Could you please log into the iD App or the iD Account area and you'll be able to see exactly what you've used. You can also monitor your usage by calling 7777, where you'll be able to listen to your available allowances through the automated service.

Let us know what it shows and we will investigate further via PM once you get back to us here.

Regards,

Kashif

I have also purchased a £20 bundle 2 days ago and I cannot make calls or send messages, it is saying I have no credit available 

please can you help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lola Duncan 

Have you tried the above with logging into the iD Mobile app to see what that says? Or even calling 7777? Please let us know what these say!

Tom

How are we supposed to call 7777 when we have no credit? 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @VictorAmat 

Any iD Mobile customer can call 7777 without credit.

Tom

I'm a customer and I can't call that number 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @VictorAmat,

Are you ringing from the iD SIM?

What message do you hear when you call the number?

Try 0333 003 7777 which is the full number.

Are you also in the UK or abroad?

Mohammed

Yes, I'm ringing from ID SIM

I'm in UK.

Your currently unavailable to make any calls...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@VictorAmat,

I can see that you are already in contact with us via PM.

Can you please get back to us there and we can assist you further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?