Question

My new provider cannot activate my PAC code provided by iD, why not?

• 15 June 2021
  • 7 replies

My new provider cannot activate my PAC code provided by iD, why not? Am I able to contact anyone from iD to ask to look into this?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stuart McDonald, this seems odd. Can you walk me through the steps you’ve taken so far? For example, how did you request your PAC, and how are you providing it to the new network? Which network is it? Are you out of contract with us?

Thank you,

Rory

I requested the PAC code by text.

I provided it to the new network via their website.

The network is irrelevant.

I was on a monthly contract and was disappointed, so I have cancelled my contract.

Can you please send me a new PAC code?

The previous code was HTG377812 and it did not work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Stuart McDonald, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

I replied to this yesterdaywith all of the information requested in the PM, there is still no response.

Are there any employees monitoring these messages?

Is this only manned by volunteers?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Stuart McDonald 

Somoene from our back office will respond to your PM. We thank you for your continued patience. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?