Solved

I need a proof of purchase for my S10

• 8 October 2019
  • 6 replies

So over a week ago I asked the online chat service if they could send me proof of purchase through my email so I can claim my samsung watch..

It's been over a week with nothing, I'm getting worried that I wont get proof of purchase in time since it ends at the end of this month.

One of the biggest reasons I chose to renew my contract was because of the Samsung watch offer.

Please can anyone help me?

My username is the same as my iD username and my email on this account is the same as my iD account.
icon

Best answer by Kevin 10 October 2019, 16:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Download the app
press on 3 rectangle buttons on left
go to my account
then press on my plan
it should tell you when you joined what you contract is and when it will end.
every information will be on app.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @Darzop

We're terribly sorry that you've gone so long without hearing back on that enquiry.

This is something we'll easily be able to help you with through here though.

Please could you email us at: 

Please include in your email your iD Community username, your full name, home address and postcode, mobile number, and email address.

If you email today, we should have that with you within 24 hours give or take we'd expect.

Kind regards

Hey there @Darzop

We're terribly sorry that you've gone so long without hearing back on that enquiry.

Please could you email us -

Please include in your email your iD Community username, your full name, home address and postcode, mobile number, and email address.

If you email today, we should have that with you within 24 hours give or take we'd expect.

Kind regards

Thanks alot for this, just sent the email.. fingers crossed it works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey there@Darzop

Please could you email us -

Kind regards

Thanks alot for this, just sent the email.. fingers crossed it works.

Hello @Darzop,

I’ve replied today with this :grinning:

Mohammed

I need a proof of purchase from ID Mobile with logo date price and make model on letter in order to claim £50 cashback from samsung?

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

​ Hi @Rumbledeanio  , 

Welcome to the iD Community. 

You would have received a Carphone Warehouse branded invoice along with your phone and SIM. 

This is what you would need to provide to Samsung. 

Thanks, 

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?