Question

need help!!

• 29 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I ordered a phone contract through Carphone warehouse for an iPhone 11 with ID mobile as the network - got the phone only to discover ID mobile don’t provide network cover to my area so I had to return the phone - (long story short Carphone warehouse lost the phone on its return and aren’t taking responsibility despite me having proof of postage and then saying they had received the phone back! This was in March and I’ve been paying for the phone ever since despite returning it!! 
Anyway I assume they found it and cancelled the contract as I received a final bill email from ID mobile (however I can’t log onto my account to pay the bill as I can’t remember my password and don’t know the nunber of the mobile as I sent it back!!! What can I do? Can I get my bank to pay ID mobile the final bill amount ? As I. Can’t get in touch with anyone from ID mobile!! 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rhiannon 

We are sorry to hear this. We will send you a Private Message so we can assist you with providing your Mobile number. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?