Question

Need to cancel my account, SIM no longer available

• 24 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi 

I’m have a SIM only contract with ID Mobile dating from about a decade ago. I’m no longer living in the UK and I haven’t used the nr in many years. I also no longer have the SIM card itself and paying GBP12.50 monthly from my UK bank account for a service I don’t use is very tiresome! The nr is XXXXXXX. I’d like someone from ID Mobile to contact me on the email address associated with this account so that we can arrange the cancellation.

Thanks

Vincent

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Vincent Nunan 

You can cancel this through your iD Mobile account/app. Simply log in, head over to Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. If you are unable to do it this way, let us know and we will send you a Private Message.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin.

Thanks for responding!

I tried to do that, but I don't know my password and the forgotten password reset system just gave me an error message. Please send me that private DM! 

Thanks 

Vincent 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Oki doke @Vincent Nunan,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?