Need to cancel my sim only contract

• 23 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi. 

I would like to request the cancellation of my sim only pay monthly contract please. Hope this is the correct place for this post?

I have tried contacting id on the phone but because of the COVID-19 situation all the lines are closed. 

Will 3 years ago

Hi @Dadscab, please click here to find a useful article that gives you all the info you need to get your account closed down.

Hope this helps,

Will

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dadscab, please click here to find a useful article that gives you all the info you need to get your account closed down.

Hope this helps,

Will

Hi @Dadscab, please click here to find a useful article that gives you all the info you need to get your account closed down.

Hope this helps,

Will

Hi Will. 

I've tried all of the methods in the link, still no joy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dadscab,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to do this from the methods in the article.

We try and make it easy as possible to manage your account at iD Mobile. What seems to be the issue that you are experiencing when processing your request? 

Please get back to us so that we can assist you further.

Kash

Hi @Dadscab,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to do this from the methods in the article.

We try and make it easy as possible to manage your account at iD Mobile. What seems to be the issue that you are experiencing when processing your request? 

Please get back to us so that we can assist you further.

Kash

Hi. 

The issue is that I am unable to cancel my sim as none of the methods listed are working for me. 

I even tried re-registering with a new account, but once I entered my mobile number it said 'you already have an account with us, please try logging in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dadscab,

Not to worry we will assist you further with this.

We have sent you a PM so that we can check this out and hopefully get it resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?