Question

Network issues

• 1 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, as of the last several months I have been getting really terrible network issues and issues making phone calls. I have tried moving into different areas and there is no improvement. When i call someone, the call is very laggy/latent to the point I am unable to have a conversation. I have a 4g compatible device and the network is really slow too. 

I have checked the network coverage link  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/uk-coverage-checker and it shows that in my area the coverage is ‘excellent’. Im not sure why this has started becoming such an issue, this never used to be a problem, since when I joined a several years ago. 

If this cannot be resolved, how would I be able to receive a PAC code so that I switch provider, as call the call centre is closed?

Thanks, 

Sam

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @SP3030 

We’re terribly sorry to hear things have taken a downturn there recently coverage-wise.

We’d need to take some further details from you in order to look into any potential issues at play with local masts, so please check your PM’s shortly if this issue is still ongoing.

Why iD Mobile?