Solved

new sim required

• 22 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi

Can someone PM me as I need a new SIM sent out for my husbands phone as it is lost. We cancelled the sim and a new phone was sent out but there was no sim. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 September 2020, 12:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Deborah Doyle,

Is the contract you need the SIM for in your name or that of your husbands? We can only do it at the request of the named account holder you see.

Will

Yes the phone is in my name his phone was lost and I cancelled the sim and got a replacement phone through my insurance so he needs a new sim sent out please. 

This has been  a week and I am still waiting for my new sim my husband needs his phone for work, I'm tempted to cancel my direct debit and get sim only from another provider. 

This is shocking the time it's taking for someone to send out a replacement sim I am going to cancel my contract at the end of the week if I haven't received one. Yous were quick enough to take this months payment out of my account and haven't had a sim to use in two weeks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Deborah Doyle,

We are sorry for the delay in response, we aim to respond within 48 hours to the latest message so by posting each day, it was moving it away from our queue. The payment is automatic which is why this is taken on the billing date.

We will issue a PM to you now so we can get you a SIM card sent out. 

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?