Question

no account

• 7 August 2022
  • 5 replies

I have had an email as I am due an upgrade but my id log in details saying it has been closed 6 months ago

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do you have an active iD plan?

When you cancel an iD plan, the account is normally closed 6 months after the cancellation.

Userlevel 1

Ok so I have similar and can’t find anything helpful on the website. My daughters phone on an active monthly subscription, I want to make a change to the plan, but every single combination of log in attempt fails - either ‘my account has been closed’ or ‘ oops something went wrong please enter your details again’ when trying to reset user name/ password …. is there no customer helpline ? Where do I go next ?

Userlevel 1

… and the rbbot chat just gives set answers that is no help whatsoever …

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

… and the robot chat just gives set answers that is no help whatsoever …

Just type “talk to a person” once you’re connected on the iD online chat.

You’ll then be able to speak to one of the iD agents.

You can also leave them a private message on social media on facebook or Twitter.

Staff work until 8pm on weekdays - out-of-hours support is automated.

Any out-of-hours private messages left on social media are picked-up when the team next start work.

Userlevel 1

Hi - thank you for taking the time to reply - have had so much frustration as it’s not obvious at all in my book - but a few clicks later as above I managed to get to chat to a ‘person’ and have recovered the account. Thank you again, A

Why iD Mobile?