Solved

No customer Service

My husband has had a stroke and can't remember passwords or pin codes for his account with iD mobile. I have tried on several occasions to contact iD mobile but because l cant give these details they wont help me obtain contract details to cancel the contract. Because l was unable to get a response from iD mobile l cancelled the direct debit hoping they would write  to my husband. Unfortunately tis did not happen and the only letter received was from a debt collection company. I explained the situation to them but the only information l got from them was the the contract end date had passed but l had to contact iD mobile to cancel the contract or it would just carry on. My husband at the time of my having to deal with his finances had 4 direct debts going out of his bank account 2 with VODAFONE who l must say were brilliant and under the circumstances cancelled them. I did not expect them to do this l just wanted to know how much was owed so l could pay it off and cancel the account. This is all l want to know from id mobile but it is proving impossible to do and l am worried that l will get more debt collectors letters because l am unable to contact iD mobile to pay any outstanding amounts and cancel the contracts.   

icon

Best answer by Will 8 October 2020, 14:51

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @HPHFD1, 

We’re really sorry to hear about your husband having a stroke.

May I ask, do you now have power of attorney? If so, we’d be able to assist you right here obtaining everything you need.

Will

Yes l do and l have sent a copy to documents at iD mobile.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @HPHFD1,

I suspect that we have now resolved this for you on another platform, is that correct?

Will

Correct, I would like he have some direct contact with someone from customer services to sort this out.

I don’t think it an unreasonable request, all l want is the contracts to be cancelled. I know if a contract is ended early there is a cost which l expect (one of them has passed it’s contractual period) but l cannot get this information to bring these contracts to an end.

I only hope you will be able to contact me directly as soon as possible so I can put this problem behind me and move on as its constantly on my mind and is adding to my stress at this difficult time. 

Hoping you can give this problem our most urgent attention.

Kind regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Correct, I would like he have some direct contact with someone from customer services to sort this out.

I don’t think it an unreasonable request, all l want is the contracts to be cancelled. I know if a contract is ended early there is a cost which l expect (one of them has passed it’s contractual period) but l cannot get this information to bring these contracts to an end.

I only hope you will be able to contact me directly as soon as possible so I can put this problem behind me and move on as its constantly on my mind and is adding to my stress at this difficult time. 

Hoping you can give this problem our most urgent attention.

Kind regards

Hello @HPHFD1,

Sorry, can you clarify if the issue is or isn’t resolved here?

Where were you speaking to us previously on the other platform?

Mohammed

NO IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED, IF YOU LOOK BACK TRACK YOU WILL SEE IT WAS WILL. 

I have emailed documents, l would like the next contact with iD mobile to be someone who can sort this out as l am getting very frustrated and stressed over the whole thing.

I DONT BELIEVE IT. TODAY IAN HAS RECEIVED A FINAL DEMAND NOTICE FOR £19.50,

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. 

WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR SOMEONE TO SORT THIS OUT. 

HPHFD1

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @HPHFD1,

We asked if this had been resolved on another platform:

Hi @HPHFD1,

I suspect that we have now resolved this for you on another platform, is that correct?

Will

To which you replied:

Correct,

Apologies for the misunderstanding there.

Can you just confirm where you were speaking to us elsewhere so we can try to see what’s been done so far as I’m struggling to find contact elsewhere on the Community.

Did you message us via Social Media on Facebook or Twitter?

Mohammed

I don't really want to put my personal details on a community site, l would like customer service or account or your documents department to get back to me personally. Your company send out demanding letters with no actual cknta t details on them other than an automated payment t ser ice telephone number. How do l get to actually get this account closed. 

HPHFD1

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @HPHFD1,

I was under the impression that we had spoke via Facebook, as I was assisting someone there who had a very similar problem, that’s why I asked if it had been resolved already over there.

Are you advising you haven’t messaged us over Facebook regarding this and spoke to myself?

Will

I had text you via facebook and the problem has still not been resolved. I am still receiving final demands. I dont know what l have to do to get through to someone in a position to resolve this. I have a very good credit record always paid Bill's on time or before due date l have the attitude that if l cant afford something l wont have it until l can. I do not appreciate demanding letters when l have tried my utmost with your company to pay this contract off with

no response. Why dont you have a telephone

number for me too contact when your business is selling phones.

Regards

HPHFD1

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Please reply to the last message you had from us on Facebook and we’ll continue this there @HPHFD1.

I suspect the letter you have received is automated. As if you are the same person I’m thinking off, I can see the account is closed and that no balance is owed, as I confirmed over on Facebook.

If you’d like us to be sure, please reply to the last message sent on Facebook and we’ll double check for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?