Solved

No order confirmation

• 18 November 2020
  • 12 replies

I placed an order for a monthly payment mobile an hour ago and have received no e-mail confirmation of the order, and the web page just shows an empty basket. The order was still present on the page until I clicked ‘place order’, then nothing. I spent around 15 minutes reading the terms and conditions, during which time I was send an e-mail saying that the order had been saved for me. If I click on the link in that e-mail, it takes me to an empty basket. I need confirmation that the order has gone through. I will not be ordering a second time until I have confirmation one way or another.

icon

Best answer by Andy H 23 November 2020, 21:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Hello, I believe that I submitted a monthly tariff mobile phone order around 30 minutes ago. I have receiv ed no e-mail confirmation of the order, and the web page just shows empty basket. I spent around 15 minutes reading the terms and conditions, during which time I was send an e-mail saying that the order had been saved for me. If I click on the link in that e-mail, it takes me to an empty basket. I need confirmation that the order has gone through. I will not be ordering a second time until I have confirmation one way or another.

Hello,

I placed an order over four hours ago and have recieved no confirmation e-mail . Question - does ID Mobile send out an order confirmation e-mail when an order has been submitted on their website? I’m fairly unimpressed with customer service so far - the live chat appears to be a robot, and there doesn’t appear to be any means of confirming that my order has gone through.

Hello,

I placed an order for a mobile phone package a day and a half ago, but have received no confirmation of the order. I’ve received two e-mails from ID mobile, one yesterday, another today, asking me to complete my order, then directing me to an empty shopping basket. There doesn’t seem to be a way to complete my order, if that’s what needs doing. I’m reluctant to make the order again, in case the original order suddenly gets confirmed and I end up with two phones. Does it normally take several days to get an order confirmation, due to credit checks? I think I may need to speak to a human being to find out what’s happening, but this facility doesn’t seem to be available on the website. And I’ve had no response to my queries on this forum.

No, I’ve had no confirmation 2 days later. I get an e-mail each day asking me to complete my purchase, which takes me to an empty basket. I’m not inclined to try it again if it’s just going to fail.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Andy H 

You should generally receive an email to confirm the order is under way or the progress with it shortly after placing it in most cases.  No more than 24 hours later at most we’d expect.

Have you checked your spam/ junk folder just in case anything went there by mistake?

Have you heard nothing since posting here?  If not, that could imply the order was either not received -or- potentially rejected.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Andy H 

Have you checked your junk and spam folders, as sometimes emails may drop into these folders.

You can also speak with our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Michelle 

Thank you. The evidence suggested that the order hadn’t gone through, so I ordered the same deal through another supplier, and now have a phone.

I ordered the same phone deal via another supplier over the weekend and now have a phone. I’d assume 5 days after ordering, with no confirmation or delivery, that the original order didn’t go through.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sure sounds like it @Andy H 

At the very latest I’d say 24 hours would be the latest you should have an email back from a potential order.

Sorry we couldn’t help on this occasion.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Andy H 

From the sounds of it the order isn’t complete.

The most likely reasons why you’ve received an email asking for more information would be

1. The name/ address on the order/ delivery is not a match with the name/ address being put down for the order.
  2. Potential issues relating to a credit check.

The best thing I can suggest at this point if you’d like further information on that order would be to contact our Live Chat Team or if need be let us know here and we’ll send you a private message here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s a shame to hear @Andy H, but we understand your decision.

Hope you enjoy your new phone all the same.

Will

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

EDIT: I’ve merged all of your posts into one thread as well as colleagues replies.

Why iD Mobile?