Solved

no service or data. Shocking Customer Service

• 20 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I have contacted live chat and Twitter as well as leaving a question in addition to this one.

I have now has no signal nor access to mobile data for 6 full days and have not had a resolution. I keep being passed from pillar to post and am extremely angry about the poor service I am receiving. This is essentially ID mobile not fulfilling their end of the contract but not providing a useable service.

It is also poor practice not to have a complaints system that is easy to use. I can not find an email address anywhere meaning each time I contact you it will be a new record.

Poor in every aspect ... What a shambles. I'm sure you will be in touch of I cancel my direct debit for lack of service provision.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 26 January 2021, 10:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Deadlinen,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with your coverage and speaking to someone regarding this.

Please can you confirm your full postcode so we can take a look at the coverage for you?

Mohammed

CV22 6QD. However both your website and three suggest that signal is fine.

Also I would have thought after 6 days you should have been in touch to say you are having issues with signal. Please advise if coverage has been poor and advise what compensation you will be providing for this lack of service provision.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Deadlinen,

We use an internal service checker that gives us a more detailed view at the local masts.

Checking this I can see that the area for 3G only has Good Outdoor and Marginal Indoor coverage.

There was an unplanned outage on the 12th that was picked up and work carried out on the 19th which should have fixed this.

There’s also work being done on the 20th at one of the local masts too.

For data, there appears to be Good Outdoor and Marginal Indoor coverage also with the same work advised.

Please try powering down the handset and removing the SIM then re-inserting and powering up and let us know if the issue is still ongoing?

Mohammed

I used to get really good signal. I have now got 1 bar. Are you going to reimburse my 8 days of non service availability? 8 days of no service is not acceptable especially without advising customers you Are having service issues.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Deadlinen,

We will send you a PM so we can help look into this issue further for you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?