Question

No service or poor signal

• 31 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi there,
I have used a sim card (Sim number 1) from ID for a couple of years. It works ok with my Motorola Moto G4. I started to use a Pixel 3a with Sim number 1 and it works the same way (never brilliant signal but useable 2~3 bars). I have checked the coverage using your website and it said good.

I purchased another sim card (Sim number 2) from ID and arrived on the 30th May 2019. I started to use it my Motorola Mota G4 on the 30th May and it has either no service or poor service (1bar).

I put them side by side in different rooms at home. Sim number 1 in the Pixel 3a gives not brilliant but better signal than Sim number 2 in Motorola. For examples, Sim number 1 gives at the least a bar more signal than Sim number 2. Is it possible causing by the contact of the sim card?

Thanks,

Jill

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Jill, we can't think of any normal reason why a different SIM would offer any different level of coverage in your phones. As long as you have 4G calling active, this should give the best available service.

If you continue to have problems and this is consistent with SIM2 on both phones please send us an email so we can check the account.

Phil

Why iD Mobile?