Solved

No signal

• 16 August 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I've been a customer for several years and until recently had a decent reception at home/work and the local area. Now I'm having to use the landline just to make and/or receive calls. Tried a different (competitor's) sim in my phone with great results and tried my sim in different phones (that work) with the same no signal issues. Extremely frustrating any ideas

icon

Best answer by Siân 18 August 2021, 14:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @Rizwan Mukhtar thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear of the issues you have with your coverage. Is this a recent drop in coverage, or has there always been issues? Have you tried rebooting the phone? May I ask what is the post code where you are having trouble?

Call me please

Can someone please advise me to why my phone signal is poor. My phone disconnects when I'm on a call. Sometimes, I can't even hear the other person on the phone  Getting internet connection when I'm outdoors is worse. The loading time takes forever!! Please someone assist. 

Userlevel 1

Most helpful thanks 

Can't see a button for this though 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for that @psl78 

Looking into this, you should have good 4G coverage in your area. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Userlevel 1

TS5 8AT 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @psl78 

I can check the coverage for you, please could you confirm your postcode for me?

Thanks

Michelle

Userlevel 1

Coverage checker what a joke tried on multiple occasions yet never once got past 'request rejected idmobile.co.uk' has been going on since about May but getting worse 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @psl78,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Have you checked our coverage checker to check the coverage in your area and to ensure that no work is currently being carried out in the area.

How long have you been experiencing this issue for?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?