Question

Not receiving OTPs from e.g HMRC

• 6 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi. I’m not able to get one tome passcode messages from HMRC which is causing me real problems. Never had a problem with my previous network. I have an iPhone SE, does anyone know how to fix this please? 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Janice,

Thank you for trying that for us. We’ll need to raise this with our Tech Team in order to try and resolve this for you. Please can you send an email ? In your email, please confirm your details and information on the issue and we’ll take it further.

Ryan

Hi Mohammed. Thanks, yes I spent quite a while yesterday reading all those and I’ve tried switching off iMessages and resetting my phone, none of it works and I still couldn’t get my passcode from HRMC today. Is there anything else I can do, otherwise I think I’m going to have to go back to my original network. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @JaniceMilsom21,

Have you had a read of the other OTP topics on the Community?

You may find a fix, but if this doesn’t work, please let us know.

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @JaniceMilsom21 

I am not sure if that will be help but it's worth to try. First thing that's come to my mind is to turn off iMessage service and see if that will helps. Second step would be to try resetting network settings and lastly I none of the above works try maybe contacting iD Mobile by calling 7777.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?