Solved

Not receiving SMS messages anymore

• 16 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve recently installed my iD mobile SIM to a iPhone 12. First couple of days I was receiving texts for 2FA codes to setup my logins with various accounts. 

Today however, I am not receiving any text messages at all. I have good signal, receive 4G coverage and iMessage continues to work.

I’ve reset the phones network settings. Turned off iMessage, restarted the phone and turned iMessage back on. Switched off the phone and removed the SIM for 10 minutes and restarted. None of which has solved the problem.

I would really appreciate some kind folk to help me out ☺️

Cheers,

James

icon

Best answer by Michelle 24 January 2021, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

There's a technical fault affecting a lot of customers. I also need 2FA verification codes.

It's been ongoing for several hours.

Badge +10

@Jimble 

There are reported wide spread issues with the three network effecting text, however thankfully calls still working for now!

Userlevel 1

Thank you Daisy and Terry for getting back to me and confirming there’s an ongoing fault, I had no idea!

Badge +10

@Jimble

@paperdaisy 

Mine just started working now!!! If it’s any help I am in the South West

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi All,

We did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed. Are you still having the same issue, or is it resolved now?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will,

Appreciate the follow up and yes, for myself anyway I am receiving texts again :raised_hands:

Take care,

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you for the update @Jimble 

We are pleased everything is working again for you.

Why iD Mobile?