Question

Online upgrade not working

• 14 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi, I have been trying for a while this afternoon to order my upgrade but it is not allowing me to complete this online. There seems to be a fault. Can someone at ID get in touch to assist please?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Nicnic 

Have you tried to use the following steps to upgrade?

1.Select my account from the main menu, which is located at the top left of the screen for app users, or on the left-hand side if you’re in My Account).

2. If you are eligible to upgrade, you will see the upgrade now option. You can select that option to view and purchase current upgrade deals available to you.

3.  If you are not eligible to upgrade, you can select the 'Check if I can upgrade' option within the manage my plan section. You will then be shown the reason you are not currently eligible.

Hope this helps. 

Aklima

@AklimaRahman Yes I am eligible to upgrade and can add an item to my basket but cannot progress. I keep getting a message up and it doesn't let me progress any further. I did not request to change any details so I'm not sure why the message is coming up. Please see image. I'm not sure if it has something to do with how it is transferring my surname over as you can see in the image. I have also tried to update my details as requested in the message but my details are correct. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Nicnic 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Hello

I am also having an issue in upgrading.  It allows me to go through to the stage where it asks for 1p from a a debit card payment..  I have down this 3 times and each time it says the payment cant be processed.  However each time 1p has been taken from my bank account,

I then get an email next day saying I’ve got an order in my basket but when I click on the link the basket is empty.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bobthecat 

Does your name have any special characters in it?  Could you try using a blank space instead of these characters to see if this potentially helps?

Are your details up to date and correct in the iD Mobile App?

Are the details you’re entering the same as what your bank has down for you?

I am eligible for an upgrade but I have been trying for a while this afternoon to order my upgrade but it is not allowing me to complete this online. I get to the 1p payment and times out. There seems to be a fault. Can someone at ID get in touch to assist please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @strayangela 

More often than not with the error you’re mentioning above Angela, that would be because the address on the bank account/ card being used is different to the address we have on the iD Mobile account.

Could you ensure that all the addresses will be matching.  Whether that be updating your details on your iD Mobile account -or- making sure your bank has your current address on file for you.

Let us know how you then get on.

Can someone please bloody help me your site is confusing and I just want to speak to a human

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kellyshyde ,

We’re human. What is it specifically about the website you’re having issues with?

Will

Why iD Mobile?