Solved

Oppo Reno4 5G new

• 4 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, Could I check if you are offering a free oppo smart watch and a set of wireless headphones with the new Oppo reno4 5G? Everywhere else I looked, they are offering it even if signed to your network but on your direct page I can’t find any information. Could you advice if you are offering it or not, I would rather go direct and just upgrade with you than going through a new provider. 

Thank you

Klara

icon

Best answer by Will 11 October 2020, 17:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @klara11 

We’re gonna have this checked for you.  We can see Carphone Warehouse are involved in the promotion, so generally speaking that should mean we would be too.  Though we’ll need to check.

Just so we have no crossed wires here, is it the Oppo Reno4 5G you’re going for, or the Oppo Reno4 Pro 5G.
We’ll double-check with our Web Team and our Back Office Team from there.

Good evening, thank you for your reply. Either option would be fine. Could I check that the main difference between those phone is just the capacity storage? Thank you

Klara

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @klara11,

All the differences should be noted online. I’ve asked the question for you about free gifts, and I’ll let you know when we hear anything back.

Will

Thank you, i will wait until Monday and if I won't hear from you I will then order with carphone warehouse , as the offer expires next week. Thank you for your help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @klara11,

It looks as though we won’t be providing those free gifts I’m afraid. Sorry for any disappointment.

Will

Why iD Mobile?