Question

Order cancellation

• 27 November 2020
  • 1 reply

After placing an order  on the 26th Nov and getting an order email i noted a delivery date of jan 2021 which is no good to me.

I started a chat immediately and after an hour the agent confirmed the order was cancelled they also told me id-mobile do not send cancellation confirmation which seemed odd,  I have the chat transcript sent to my email and saved.

This morning I receive another  “we are processing you order email”

So i get back on chat and ask the status of my order,  chat adviser comes back and says order going through as normal no problem…..well actually there is a problem as one of your colleges told me they had cancelled the order yesterday.  So another hour on chat and again I am told the order has cancelled.

again I have had the saved chat transcript mailed to me.

This time I am told a refund for the upfront payment has been requested and that I will receive confirmation cancellation.  I do not know how long it takes for an email to be sent to confirm cancellation but I have as yet have received nothing, so I would like a DM so somebody can look at my order number and check the status of my order and confirm it is in fact cancelled and not still processing like it was after the first alleged cancellation.

Thanks

Ron 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @marlow1010 

We are sorry the information you have been given is not clear and is confusing. 

We’ll send you a PM so that we can confirm the status of your order and advise accordingly.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Why iD Mobile?