Solved

Order confirmation received but no update on delivery

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, I placed an order for a Iphone XR in Yellow on the 18th November I received an email stating..

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

We completely understand if you don’t want to wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us.

Payment was taken that day for the phone but since then I have heard nothing. On the website when I placed the order it said the phone would be back in stock on the 24th so I presumed I would get an update yesterday?  

I have tried to call but I understand the call center is shut so if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Will 1 December 2020, 18:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @BetsyGee,

We’ll send you a Private message so we can check what’s going on with your order?

Will

I have the same query please can someone get back to me 

Userlevel 1

Hi, I placed an order for a Iphone XR in blue on the 22nd November, at the time of ordering it showed that product was in stock and will be delivered next day. After placing the order I received following email stating..

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

We completely understand if you don’t want to wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us.

Payment was taken that day for the phone but since then I have heard nothing. On the website when I placed the order it said the phone is in stock and will be delivered next day i.e 23rd November. It is now 4th December and no update yet!

I have tried to call but I understand the call center is shut so if anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks 

I placed an order for a Iphone XR in Coral on the 23 November I received an email stating..

Initial payment was taken that day for the phone but since then I have heard nothing.

Please advise as the phone is needed for a birthday present

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Logan Stuart-Taylor 

We will send you PM to see what's going on with your order

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?