Solved

order number and money taken from account but no email confirmaton

• 21 October 2020
  • 5 replies

I ordered a new iphone 12 contract with ID on saturday the 17/10/2020 and i have only had this email “

We’re still processing your order ..……. (order number)

Although the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

In the meantime we’re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it).

We completely understand if you don’t want to wait. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us.

Office hours are 8am to 8pm every day of the week.

Thank you for choosing iD, and please be assured that we’re working hard to supply your product as soon as we possibly can.

Regards,
The iD Team

But the money towards the cost of the mobile has been took out of my bank account ? how can I find out why I have not received any further details of if my credit check has been completed and why its taking more than 48 hours to know if I have been accepted for the contract or not and if not why the money has been taken from my bank account ? and NO live chat ! where can I cancel this order if i dont receive any info by today ?

many thanks 

icon

Best answer by Will 5 November 2020, 14:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Aqsakhan27,

Sorry to hear that.

We’ll send you a PM just incase you still haven’t heard back on this.

Mohammed

Its 09/11/2020 and I still haven't received any email yet for the dispatch of the phone. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aqsakhan27,

Our website says that variation is going out on 10/11/20, so you should get an email on 09/11/20.

Will

Hi there, the same situation is with me I ordered iphone 12 pro pacific blue on 31/10/2020 and the upfront cost is already deducted from my bank account but I haven't had any confirmation email as to when will my order get dispatched and will we it arrive to me. I just want to exactly know when will the phone reach me 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jimmyjames,

Further information is provided upon the dispatch of the handset, which i imagine you will have received by now if the order was successful. Have you heard anything back since sending this message?

Will

Why iD Mobile?