Solved

Ordered iPhone 13 Mini, it's now out of stock

• 18 August 2022
  • 5 replies

I have just ordered a mobile phone with your company. At no point did it mention the phone was out of stock.

there is no update when the phone will be in stock…..not great really when I don’t know when I will actually get a phone or nothing was mentioned before I made the order !

icon

Best answer by Tom 18 August 2022, 13:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What phone did you order?

People tend to look at a phone, see a price and that it’s in stock only to then change the colour and/or storage capacity without re-confirming it’s in stock and thus find them in a situation such as yours.

iPhone 13 mini 128gb in Blue.

there was nothing to say it was out of stock and happily let me order

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Lozza76, if you’re not an iD Mobile customer, quickest way to find out about your order status would be:

1. Send a private request to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance.
  2. Call the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397 - have your order number ready.

If you are an iD customer, use the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

Hopefully it won’t be too long before stock's available.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

iPhone 13 mini 128gb in Blue.

there was nothing to say it was out of stock and happily let me order

Upon changing colour and storage the stock status changes to:

Available to order

Available from 01/09/2022

However, you have to go look for it as it's not easily seen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lozza76 

Sorry to hear about the delay of the iPhone 13 Mini 128GB in Blue, as @WelshPaul says it’s looking like these have a fulfillment date of 01/09/2022.

If you’d like to cancel the order I’d recommend getting in contact with us via Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat so we can help you with that.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?