Solved

Outstanding balance of £0.00?

• 26 May 2019
  • 3 replies

When I try to make a phone call I get the message that I have an outstanding balance of zero pounds and zero pence.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 May 2019, 12:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Kelly26,

It sounds like you may have had a bar on your account for an unpaid bill which you've now cleared. In some cases, the bar may not lift automatically so we'd need to lift this manually.

The quickest way to do this is by calling us on 7777 or you can message us on LiveChat / Facebook/Twitter.

Please include a link to this topic and your Community username Kelly26

You'll also need to include in the email your full name, full address with postcode, iD Mobile number and date of birth.

Mohammed

Hi can you help me with how to take the bar off my account as I cleared outstanding bill 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Adeel 

Did you pay an outstanding balance to iD Mobile, or was it with a third party agency?

If it was to ourselves, then you should be re-connected between about 1-24 hours automatically.

If it was to an agency, then it would depend on how quickly they notify us of the payments being up-to-date.

If you contact our Live Chat Team when available, here.  They may be able to take a look into this further as need be.

Why iD Mobile?