Solved

Outstanding balance of 0.00 after paying bill, and not allowed to cancel

• 16 June 2021
  • 2 replies

For some odd reason, for a couple months. I think 4, the monthly 10 pounds stopped being payed or taken from my account. So a couple days ago, I payed 40 pounds to paycars who said this was for id. When I logged into my ID account, this was true it showed an outstanding balance of 0.00 and my bill returned to 10 pounds a month. But it is stuck on an outstanding balance 0.00 pounds. I payed a pound just to see if that was taken and if it would work, it did not. When we called the service line, I was told I had an outstanding balance of -1.00 pounds, so the payment was received. But still the same problem of outstanding balance of 0.00. I also received email from ID confirming my payment.

This is really irritating me, because I was planning on upgrading my plan, but I can’t because I cannot set up a debit card, because of an outstanding balance of 0.00. I can’t even close the contract out of desperation. 

Help would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 17 June 2021, 14:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Paycars is a debt collection agency I believe. You must have been aware that the ID Mobile account had run into arrears as your service should have been suspended?

Anyway, an ID Mobile member of staff will need to look at your account. One will likely reply to your thread sometime tomorrow. Good Luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Maxidude101 

We can confirm Paycards is debt collections agency who handle any late/outstnading payments. It seems like your direct debit may have been cancelled, we can re-instate the direct debit on our end.  We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?