Solved

How can I get a PAC Code?

• 1 April 2020
  • 5 replies

How can I let you know my PAC code when there are no call centres?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 1 April 2020, 18:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @awaggett 

You can easily keep your number by using the iD App or My Account.

Please follow the below steps which should help you do this. 

Step 1. Once you've completed registration, select 'Services' from the bottom menu in the app, or My Services on the left-hand side on My Account.

Step 2. Select Keep My Number in blue writing.

Step 3. Type in the mobile number you want to keep.

Step 4. Type in the PAC given to you by your previous network provider (3 letters, 6 digits). Check that the information entered is correct.

Step 5. Once you submit the information, we'll process your request.  Your number will be transferred on the next working day if you submit the request before 5pm. If you submit it after 5pm, it will take 2 working days.

Hope this helps 

Aklima 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @awaggett,

You can also text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code.

Mohammed

Hi @awaggett,

You can also text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code.

Mohammed

i have tried to text several times and waited over 4 hours and still nothing

why are you not texting back PAC codes

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @robinham 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?