Solved

PAC CODE

• 22 June 2020
  • 7 replies

I have pay monthly only SIM. Since call centres are closed can someone help me how to get a PAC CODE please?

icon

Best answer by Rory 29 June 2020, 14:52

View original

7 replies

any way solved it thanks

How did you sort this as I have tried and tried to contact them.  Was just held on online chat for 40 minutes telling me an operator would be with me shortly, then just cut me off.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @iJkLaZ, sorry to hear you’re leaving iD Mobile. You can request a PAC through the iD Mobile app or by texting PAC to 65075.

Thank you,

Rory

I have texted the number for the PAC code and it just says ‘something went wrong with your request”.  Cannot get through on the phone and the app option says “oops, something went wrong - please contact customer service”

Very frustrating…. please help

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Katja,

Please can you try to text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Ryan

Hi, I have requested my PAC code by texting both PAC and my date of birth to 65075 but it has responded with a message saying 'something went wrong with your request'. What do I do? Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi Diane.

If you’re still needing help with the PAC, I just replied to your other message with further instructions.

Why iD Mobile?