Question

PAC code from ID

• 7 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I want to PAC my number from an ID account which is a rolling month to month contract to a new ID 12month contract I’ve gone with as the data was better than my old sim deal. When I’ve tried to PAC my number across however it won’t let me as the PAC code is from ID. 

Is there any way of circumnavigating this?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for your help.

Josephine

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @JosephineF 

You can certainly cancel the contract if within the first 14 days, however, you will be charged for any usage within that time. Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation. I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 
We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you. Is it possible to cancel the contract without paying as I am within 14days?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @JosephineF 

Unfortunately, you can not port your existing iD number to a new iD number as we do not support internal migrations. If you are looking to keep the same number, we would advise canceling your new sim-only contract and upgrading your existing iD plan.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?