Solved

PAC Code not processed

I would like to keep the old number and filled up the form with the PAC code and sent it to ID as requested, waited a couple of days and still unable to use the old number. then contacted ID on live chat and was told it will happen the next day, but after 2 days still nothing happened. filled the form again and sent it to ID , waited 24hrs and guess what? still unable to use the old number. so at present i am paying two different networks and can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. Also being unable to speak with customer services does not help. 

I have read other people had the same issue, so i would appreciate if someone can post how they managed to get it sorted.

Regards

Sid

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 June 2020, 17:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sid,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Ports take up to 48-hours to complete, but those submitted on Friday/Weekend don’t get picked up until next working day.

If your port has not completed by tomorrow evening, please reply here and we will look into this further.

Mohammed

I sent PAC code on Wednesday and it still hasn’t been ported over. I can’t register for an ID account, as it doesn’t recognise my old number, and I haven’t activated the SIM that came with phone.  I tried re-sending the PAC code, but I can no longer find the invoice sheet so don’t have the invoice number. This is ridiculous. I’ve carried my number with PAC codes many times and it’s usually complete within 24 hours. Why is it taking so long, and why is there no one I can ask for help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ClarySageDoll , how was it you submitted your PAC code? Is the SIM that you’re porting the number over from still active with the number on it?

Will

I submitted my PAC code by completing form on my iPad as I couldn’t get it to work on my old ‘active’ phone. The sim that holds the number I want ported is still working as usual. I didn’t activate my new Sim on my new phone- is that the problem? It didn’t say to do this at any point in the transfer PAC code instructions.

Ok I’ve just checked- old sim/phone working as usual. New sim/phone working with new number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ClarySageDoll,

If your old number is now on your new iD Mobile SIM it would mean that the port has been successful. 

However please do let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash 

Hello - thanks for looking into this. The new phone has the new number still - not my old number that I want to keep and used PAC code for. So still not ported over.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi again @ClarySageDoll 
We’ve just replied on your post here

I did not have a pac number as I had two accounts with Id in error.  I have cancelled account REMOVED but wish to keep the same number because the same number was on both. I up graded my phone and thought everything was transferred over on to the new account but obviously it wasn’t. I did not realise I was being charged twice until you blocked my phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @grethel,

It’s not possible for the number to be active on both accounts.

It sounds like, when requiring an upgrade, a new contract was ordered in error.

We’ll need to PM you so we can look at the account(s) to find out what’s active at the moment and try to help sort this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?