Solved

PAC CODE not processed

• 5 December 2020
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I submitted my pac code on Wednesday 2nd Dec and its now Saturday 5th Dec and it’s not completed but there has been no errors. Can you help please.

icon

Best answer by BeenCalledWorse 5 December 2020, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 1

Same here and I’ve been waiting a week now. 

Userlevel 1

Same here absolute joke

Userlevel 1
Badge

Trading Standards is my next stop having read on here the hundreds of others in the same boat!

Userlevel 1

Kind of stuck now because the pac is in process it will show as invalid pac to any other provider. Tried to cancel the contract as still within 14 day cooling off period and it says I owe a month and half payment

Userlevel 1
Badge

Kind of stuck now because the pac is in process it will show as invalid pac to any other provider. Tried to cancel the contract as still within 14 day cooling off period and it says I owe a month and half payment

I’ve found the ID mobile company on LinkedIn and commented publicly to their announcement of hiring a customer communication channel person. The post is two months old so either they didn’t fill that post or he needs to be fired.

Userlevel 1

Dunno if this is any use to you guys but I found an email address to contact them on trustpilot.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dunno if this is any use to you guys but I found an email address to contact them on trustpilot.

Thanks! I’ll try anything!!!!

Userlevel 1

Oh wow get this. DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE EVEN IF PHONE CALLS ARE COMING THROUGH. I thought because I was getting phone calls now the transfer had gone through. I just spoke to someone through live chat as I was having problems registering and was told my transfer wasn’t fully complete and I would be incurring CHARGES for using it while it was still in process. WTF?! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @BeenCalledWorse @Skinklebutt @JulieAH 

Have you spoken to our Live Chat Team at all since posting here originally?

If not, have any of your port’s since completed?  If not, please could you register your iD Mobile accounts on our website (using the number we gave you with your SIM). 

Then log in to your account, and provide your PAC (code) and number you wish to bring to us within the My Account area.

Providing your PAC (codes) are still in date from your old providers then the port should complete within 1-2 working days tops.

Let us know how you get on though.

Userlevel 1

4 times I have spoken to live chat in the last week. 1st time I was told it was pending and would be fast tracked, second time i was told it was still pending, 3rd time still pending and today was told it will be done by before 6pm today Still nothing and it is nearly 5pm. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @BeenCalledWorse 

When was it you first spoke to the Live Chat Team?

Number ports make no progress over the weekend, so if the request only came in late on Friday, then it would either be tonight or tomorrow that things should be completed.

Userlevel 1

@Kevin I submitted my Pac successfully according to the form on sunday 29th November, I first contacted someone on live chat on the 2nd of December.

Userlevel 1

Well it is past 6pm now and still nothing. I am a carer for my dad who has dementia so a phone is detrimental for my work. This is stress on top of what is already a very stressful Christmas and I am sickened by this treatment. It really is starting to feel like I’m being scammed. 

Userlevel 1

Mine has finally ported today. Agents where not available on the several occasions i tried to use live chat. I went into curry's carphone warehouse yesterday and the helpful guy there managed to get on live chat and was told it would port today. Which it did  

Why iD Mobile?