Solved

pac code not processed

I have entered my PAC code into iD mobile and it hasn’t been processed. There is nobody to speak to from iD and only get to speak to a robot on the online chat which isn’t helpful as it isn’t answering my question. Currently paying for 2 contracts and will end up having to cancel the iD mobile if i cannot get my number transferred. I am a key worker and need my number to be transferred ASAP.

Can anyone help please??? 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 17:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Leanne0510 

When you submit your PAC, your number will be transferred the next working day between 8am and 10pm. But please note, that doesn’t always mean the very next day.

You can find out when your number is likely to port via the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/switching-to-idmobile

If you do require further help or your number has still not ported within the given timescales, please reply back on this post and we’ll be able to help further. 

Michelle 

I moved to 3 and I Recieved final bill from ID when it pac over. My old number worked on new network. But now 3 say it didn't register and they cannot access my account. They said I need a new pac code from ID. Which I cannot get because I have no account with u anymore. This is so hard and I cannot even talk to anyone. 

The fact I cannot communicate with a real person is the main reason I left I'd. Live chat with silly robots is not the way forward for customer service. In fact I would love to live in the wild with no need for direct debits and banks and having to write stuff like this out of bloody frustration. It's no wonder so many people are depressed and suicidal these days. 

I think maybe I should use review sites to vent my frustration with bad customer service from companies not supporting human customer services contact. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @wonkystonky,

That’s odd, if the number has processed and transferred over, then it would have been cancelled by us.

I’ll send you a PM so we can look into this further.

Mohammed

I have inputted my pac code and the number I want to keep on the ID mobile app but when I go to submit it, it says that either of my old number or pac code is incorrect. I originally filled out a form to switch my phone number 2 days prior to trying the app and it said it would’ve been processed in 1 day. When I try to input the pac code again through the website it just says I need to contact customer support.@Mohammed @Michelle 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @Ryan35184 

We’ve just replied to your own question here: https://idmobile-en.insided.com/app-and-my-account-23/pac-code-not-processed-42994?size=25

Everything you could need to know should be there hopefully.

@Kevin 

It won’t let me log in for some reason I’ve changed the password many times and it still won’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ryan35184,

What error are you getting when trying to log in? Is this via the website or the app? Try both just to rule out an issue with one or the other?

If you’re still having issues, let us know and we’ll PM you to support further.

Mohammed

@Mohammed 

The link which Kevin directed me to above, when I click it, it asks me to sign in again and I use the same logins as the one on this and the app logins one. I can sign into the app perfectly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Ryan35184 

As you have posted on another thread, Kevin has answered your question there, this being the reason why you are being asked to log in again, via iD Community.

The information provided is below:

What time did you do this on Thursday?  If it was after 6pm then it’s likely not to have been picked up until the next day (Friday), and in such a case it wouldn’t make progress over the weekend so we’d expect Monday to be the date of which your number lands with us.

Providing your PAC (code) is valid and in-date from your old network, then you should be able to submit that through logging in to your iD Mobile account on our website or through the app and submit the details in there.

Number ports would only ever take 1-2 working days at most in any normal case.

If that isn’t the case come tomorrow, then we’d recommend you contact our Live Chat Team https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat -or- message our official Facebook or Twitter pages for further help.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

0nce you are connected to the bot type in I would prefer to speak to a human send it and you should be connected to customer services.

Why iD Mobile?