Question

pac code not working

• 4 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Trying to switch to voxi but the pac code is not working that’s been supplied by iD. 

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @benchamb 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

I would like to leave you as i dont live this way i need to rake to someone but can.t i need my pac code and thepuk code as the sim will not work so please contact me on the email (deleted personal info) help please to leave you .

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jimbo12345 , have you tried texting 'PAC' to 65075 to get a code?

Cheers,

Will

All I need is my paccode 20/01/1948

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

If you text “PAC” to 65075, you’ll receive one within the hour @Jimbo12345 . Have you tried doing that yet?

Will

I can't text you as I don't have a working sim card so please get me my pac code jim

No the sim is not working as I need the puk code for that and I have been without the phone for 3 day. So I want my pac code so I can leave you. If I could have talked to you it would have been done in one call so please can I have my pac code

This is no good at all your phone Siston is crap I have been without the phone for 3 days all I need is the pac code

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I’ll send you a Private Message now so we can get this sorted for you @Jimbo12345 .

Will

Why iD Mobile?