Solved

PAC CODE Not working

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have mailed and mailed but to no avail. I need a valid pac code. The one you are giving me via text is the old one. I need a new one asap. I have been trying to get hold of you for days. All i need is a vaild pac code. Please please please help!!! I am so frustrated and appalled that i cannot speak to someone so i can just get this addressed and finished with. I am a key worker in the middle of pandemic and lockdon and need my phone. This situation is shocking.

icon

Best answer by Will 8 January 2021, 15:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @magdamal,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get you a PAC code ASAP.

Will

Exactly the same is happening to me. I need my phone for my business. New provider says PAC code not working. No customer service number. No reply to email. 

Same happening to me!!! Beyond frustrating 

Userlevel 1

I have a correct pac code and have been trying to switch for the last 48 hours to no avail. Hope someone can assist me.

Userlevel 1

I think if I don’t get a resolve soon I will cancel my subscription to ID mobile, it’s been very frustrating to port in.

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have the same problem.

I'm switching from ee to id and it says my pac code or phone number is incorrect,  but I've checked and double checked and they are correct.

Been waiting since Sunday 10th to set up my new phone.

Please help!

Userlevel 1

Mines just been sorted this morning.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @canadajess 

We are sorry to hear your PAC code did not work. We will PM you now and get you a PAC Code sent out. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Rubynsolo 

We are sorry to hear you are also having the same issue regarding your PAC code. We will send you a Private Message so can get another one sent out.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @DaveMac79 

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to complete your Port. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?