Solved

PAC CODE NOT WORKING

• 9 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Trying to move over my old number from contract to my new ID account and the form page is saying the PAC code is incorrect but it isn’t 

Need help 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 9 August 2022, 11:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Get immediate assistance with your PAC using online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Just type “talk to a person” once you’re connected on the iD online chat.

You’ll then be able to speak to one of the iD agents.

You can also leave them a private message on social media on facebook or Twitter.

Staff work until 8pm on weekdays - out-of-hours support is automated.

Any out-of-hours private messages left on social media are picked-up when the team next start work.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Lauren2093, just to confirm, are you joining us from another network, or are you trying to transfer a number from one iD line to another?

If it’s the latter, I’m afraid that’s not possible.

If it’s the former, the quickest way to get this resolved would be to speak to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to offer assistance much more quickly than we can on the Community.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Thanks Rory, I got through to a real person on the Live Chat in the end and got it resolved (i hope! I’ll soon know in 24 hrs!) 

Thanks

Lauren 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks Rory, I got through to a real person on the Live Chat in the end and got it resolved (i hope! I’ll soon know in 24 hrs!) 

Thanks

Lauren 

You should also get a text message telling you when your number will be ported to iD, after submitting your PAC. The message will go to your ‘temporary’ iD Mobile number.

Why iD Mobile?