Question

Pac Code not working on Id app or website

• 8 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I've been issued with a talktalk PAC code to transfer my number to I'd.  Tried to do the transfer via the website and got a text saying there was an issue and to talk to customer services, but no one in customer services... Call centre closed and live chat closed.  Tried installing the app and just get the message phone number or PAC code incorrect despite me checking a lot of times that they aren't.   Any suggestions other than to pick a different network to transfer to!!! 

•  
  •  

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Vickelly 

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with submitting your PAC, there is currently a known issue with our system today that is impacting the processing of PAC’s.

While you got this message, your PAC has been submitted correctly and the team are working through all the submissions manually, I’ll keep you posted if i hear anything back about progress. If completed by 5.30 today it will transfer over tomorrow (9th April) if not it may not transfer over until the 14th April due to the longer than usual Bank Holiday weekend.

Hope this helps

Richard C

Why iD Mobile?