Question

PAC code request and cancel contract

My contract ends on 15th May and I want to cancel my contract as I am switching to a new provider. I want to keep my number so need a PAC code ASAP please as my new phone has arrived. I sent a text to request my PAC code yesterday but nothing has arrived. I urgently need my PAC  code please.

DOB 01/06/46.

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @BBarter 

It is very easy to request your PAC Code nowadays. you just need to text PAC and your date of birth in a format of DD/MM/YY to 65075 and you will receive your PAC Code within few minutes.

Regards

Aklima

I have already requested my PAC code and given date of birth to 65075 yesterday and still not received my PAC code.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @BBarter 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Have not received anything. Did you send it to my phone or on this site? There seems to be a problem. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @BBarter 

The message would be sent here on the community.

Please access your private messages by clicking on my account. 

Regards

Aklima 

Thank you very much. The live chat agent has sorted my pr

Problem sorted

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @BBarter 

Happy to read its all sorted now.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, i cancelled my contract & want to keep my number so need a pack code please as my new sim arrived, thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nasera seghir 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?