Question

PAC Code required

• 28 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am considering leaving iD Mobile as the coverage where I live and work is not ideal but I need the PAC code to keep my number which I have had for over 25 years ( it is an old Orange number , remember them? ) so how do I go about getting the PAC number , believe I have to text a premium rate number which is not allowed on my call plan as I have no add ons.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @phone 2468 

Certainly do remember Orange! Fair play for having the same number for such a long time. You can text the word ‘PAC’ to 65075 and you will receive a message with your PAC code on which will be available to use for 30 days. If you have any issues, please let us know. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

nice in theory but that number is a chargeable number and I cannot use my mobile to send the message  sadly 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

OK, not to worry, we can sort it from here. We will pop you a private message shortly.

Userlevel 1

Sian , do I reply here and then everyone can see my personal info or will you send me a private message or even better ring or text me on my mobile number that you will have on your records

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

No, please don’t post any details here. I have sent you a private message. 

Userlevel 1

No, please don’t post any details here. I have sent you a private message. 

cannot see it yet ? thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @phone 2468,

If you click on your profile on here, you’ll see it under your notifications.

Will

Why iD Mobile?