Solved

PAC not accepted

I have submitted my pac via the is mobile app as I want to keep my number from my previous provider and switch to id and have just received a message saying ‘We have tried to process your PAC/STAC but we ran into an issue - the iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect’ what do I do now?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 14:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 1

Mine wont go through either. App stopped working too

@Mohammed  please can you check out mine too as my pac code has also not been accepted 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @laina.langridge,

I have merged your posts here so we can keep things in one place. Please visit our Live Chat Team found here as they can help with the number port.

@Jemb2212, we would also recommend speaking to our Live Chat Team so they can help.

Please let us know if either of you needs further assistance with the PAC code submission.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi all sorted

after two messages yesterday saying not accepted

its all swap over now

the app and website wasnt working yesterday either now all work again

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Oh that’s great to hear @Jemb2212!

Thanks for the heads up. Please get back in touch if ever we can be of assistance in the future.

Will

Used the app to port my number over to id from tesco and got a message saying it was not accepted, tried again  and same thing again.

Doing my nut in

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Tich58 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help resolve the issue with your number port.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I've got the same problem with a PAC code not recognised by my new provider. Can you send a new one please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @WenGod58,

I’ll send you a PM now so we can get the correct PAC code issued to you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I'm getting the same message - "iD mobile number, last name or transaction number you entered is incorrect". Need help!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @GaryWill,

We’re sorry to hear about this happening. We will send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

I need my pac code too! This is so frustrating I’ve tried everything for a week and still can’t access it!

Hello @WenGod58,

I’ll send you a PM now so we can get the correct PAC code issued to you.

Mohammed

Can you help me too please 

Can you PM ME too Mohammed?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Amberleoche 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Got a text saying “iD mobile number, last name or transaction number is incorrect” after trying to port my number over. Tried getting onto the live chat, but couldn’t get to a member of the live chat team, and the chat bot wasn’t helpful.

Could someone help me resolve this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kiwi6String,

I am sorry to hear about that! When speaking to our Live Chat Bot, if you type “Speak to an agent” it should put you through.

Please let us know if you have any further issues with that.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?