Question

paying 2 bills

Userlevel 1

Hi, I upgraded my mobile in June. In July I had 2 payments made for my old contract and my new upgrade. I got a message today saying my old contract is nearly up and I can either keep the contract or cancel however I thought when I upgraded the old contract would be transferred to the new. Pls can you explain what’s happened and why I’m paying for 2 contracts. Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It sounds like instead of upgrading your original old iD plan, you’ve started a second new iD plan.

If you did not follow the procedures given in the “Pay monthly upgrades: Everything you need to know” community FAQ, you’ve probably not upgraded as you expected.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I did follow the procedure, went through it step by step and when I access my ID account there is only one plan on there so it has completely confused me. Surely if I had 2 plans they would both show on my account. 
thabks for you help 

Rachel 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

I did follow the procedure, went through it step by step and when I access my ID account there is only one plan on there so it has completely confused me. Surely if I had 2 plans they would both show on my account. 
thanks for you help 

Rachel 

Okay @Rlbrowne, at iD Mobile you can only have one plan registered to any given iD My Account online.

Each iD plan requires its own iD My Account online - you won’t have an iD My Account online for a plan unless you register for an account.

A customer is not required to have an iD My Account online, for their plan, but it can helpful to register for an online account.

It does seem like you’ve got two iD plans, but only registered one of them for an iD My Account, even though you followed the upgrade process.

Anyway, good luck. 

Userlevel 1

Ok in that case how do I cancel one? 
I can’t seem to find anywhere where I can cancel and the live chat isn’t working. I try and go into cancel account but there is no option to actually cancel. I keep going round in circles 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ok in that case how do I cancel one? 
I can’t seem to find anywhere where I can cancel and the live chat isn’t working. I try and go into cancel account but there is no option to actually cancel. I keep going round in circles 

Okay @Rlbrowne, what’s going wrong with your online chat?

I’ve just tried https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat and started a chat with the chat-bot.

Anyway, you can try calling 0800 049 0250 to cancel a plan - good luck.

Why iD Mobile?