Question

payment

I’ve tried paying my bill numerous times on the app and through the automated phone system but it isn’t letting me pay it even though the money is in the bank and now they’re threatening to disconnect me because I haven’t paid but I’ve tried plenty of times. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tomhendry00 ,

We don’t have any reports of issues with payments on our side.

What happens when you try and make the payment, does it give any error messages?

Kash

It just says we couldn’t process your payment, sorry please try again and I’ve tried plenty of times through the app and on the phone and still no joy haven’t had data or minutes for 2 weeks now and now they are threatening to disconnect my device

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Normally an iD SIM would have to be inactivate for over 180 days before disconnection.

Who’s been threatening to disconnect your device?

It’s a monthly contract and I got an email from overdales 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Tomhendry00, they’re a debt collection agency, which suggests there isn’t a Direct Debit (DD) payment method setup for your iD pay monthly account.  

Did you cancel your DD thinking it would cancel your iD plan?

Anyway, you could try calling iD Mobile’s dedicated payment service on 0333 003 0001.

No I never cancelled my DD and I’ve tried ID mobiles payment service and it still doesn’t work

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Tomhendry00, if you haven’t cancelled your DD, your iD account should not be in arrears.

Have you looked at active DD payments in your bank account(s)?

The online chat team should be able to check your account and its DD payment method.

Get in-touch using the https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat page. The customer service agents normally work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don’t won’t to alarm you, but now your account has been passed to debt collection agency, the longer your bill remains unpaid the more likely it is that you’ll get a payment default noted on your credit file.

Why iD Mobile?