Phone insurance

• 4 January 2019
  • 4 replies

my Daughter has a phone contract with you I just wanted to know if insurance is in with this

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Juliedud

All phones sold by ID Mobile are coming with standard manufacturer warranty. If the phone develop a fault after 30 days of use you can take it to your nearest Carphone Warehouse to get it repaired free of charge if mentioned fault is covered under warranty. You can also request a paid service from them if let's say your daughter smash the screen.

If you would like to insure your daughter's phone you would need to contact insurance company for a quote on this.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hi @Juliedud

Phones bought through iD Mobile would not come with insurance.

Though if you bought your phone through Carphone Warehouse though, they would often offer you the option of insurance, but you'd likely know if you had taken that out as they would need to go over the terms of that.

If the phone is within warranty though, and free from physical or water damage, then you'd be able to take it into a Carphone Warehouse to have it repaired free under the manufacturer's warranty.

Hello I can see £9 been taken monthly from my account but it stopped since March 2020, this shows on my credit report please help

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Vincnt arulnayagam, do you not recognise the payment? Are you an iD Mobile customer? 

You may need to contact our Live Chat team.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?