Question

Pixel 6 Pro in White any deliveries?

• 28 October 2021
  • 36 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anyone received confirmation of Pixel 6 Pro in White being processed for delivery. Placed order on 24th and just a processing email. All agents seem to know nothing apart from awaiting delivery. I know its pre order but would like to know if this means back order now. Wife ordered the same day for Pixel 6 Pro in black and hers in on the way. Sort of wish I went with black now. Looking like the Bose offer won't qualify at this rate as no handset.

This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you ordered a black pixel, I think your chances of getting one in November are a lot higher.

Userlevel 1

Strangely, I have now received mine. Got an email from Currys at 11:56pm on Friday 29th saying I will receive it on Monday 1st November . Then another on the morning of Saturday 30th saying DPD will deliver it same day. And it was actually delivered later in the day. Checked to make sure everything is alright, and it is. So, all’s well that ends well. At least in my case, I guess. and good luck to everyone else still waiting for theirs. Hope you are pleasantly surprised as well.

Still no update/email from DPD

Userlevel 1

Also no update and live chat just went and contradicted everything. Now according to live chat no idea why we were told deliveries are coming and again offered to cancel orders. @Siân is one not talking to another or is this public area for pure fun to keep some peace. 

Also no update and live chat just went and contradicted everything. Now according to live chat no idea why we were told deliveries are coming and again offered to cancel orders. @Siân is one not talking to another or is this public area for pure fun to keep some peace. 

gets better someone on reddit said the got a dpd message out for delivery

they ordered on the 23rd

i ordered on the 22nd and it confirmed proccessing on 23rd at 9am

update to delay turns out idmobile do an internal credit check after the bank credit check

So when your bank passes credit check they charge you upfront for device

but they only do the internal Credit Check when the device is in stock and assigned

so the 26th was when they got stock and it takes 24-48 hours to credit check

So apparently even though it takes that I should only be credit confirmed end of today

Userlevel 1

@Siân this is getting silly, your website is now saying order today and delivery next day as now in stock. Live chat have just said my order is for 07/12/2021. What is going on. 

Userlevel 1

Clearly taking new orders and saying in stock....

Well got an email saying my credit check passed just waiting on them giving me an email sending me device

okay final update for now

parcel is with DPD curries says will Deliver it Monday 25th October

its gonna time travel

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Anything else we can help you with @LD8761 ?

Will

Why iD Mobile?