Solved

poor/ no signal at home (Three outage in my area)

Userlevel 1

I have poor signal/ more often no signal for a few weeks and I dont receive 5g internet anymore at my home . maximum speed I receive is 7 or 8 mb ps and just I have 1 signal anthen all the time ,I tried to some where else but it seems problem it is network from my postcode.
its start from 3 weeks ago but today its worth I couldnt any have normal call all the time voice come and go.
please check and let me know whats a problem and when will be fix.
Best Regards

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 August 2022, 18:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Davoud.es, put your UK postcode into the Three online page for checking the current network status at any given location.

The page to use is https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Userlevel 1

I received this message from three 

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area.

You can find more help and advice below. And you can read more about our Big Network Build here.

Last updated on 05:45 pm 16 August 2022.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Pretty sure almost everyone gets that error these days! Enter any post code in the Swansea City area into that checker and you will receive that error message (Nine months and counting!).

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I received this message from three 

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area.

You can find more help and advice below. And you can read more about our Big Network Build here.

Last updated on 05:45 pm 16 August 2022.

That would explain the low data rates.

I also have the same network status in my area, but luckily I’m in a sparsely populated location.

Keep your fingers-crossed @Davoud.es - you might be luck enough to get 5G network coverage in your area once Three manage to finish their upgrade work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Davoud.es 

We’re sorry to hear there’s an outage in your area and apologise for any inconvenience caused! Three are aware and working on it currently!

Although we can’t change anything immediately I’m going to send you a Private Message so we can take some information and see if we can get an ETA on a fix for you.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Outage normally means no service at all - is there really an outage?

I’ve got exactly the same status being reported for my location and yet I can use the mobile network.

@WelshPaul reports this same status being reported in his location, for at least 9 months now. 

Userlevel 1

@Tom 
Hi I receive your message but I cant reply to that .Could you send another one please .
Thanks

Userlevel 1

@andewhite Its almost no service just 1 anthen left and come and go ,Internet its very poor and voice during converstion with phone break all yje time sadly.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@andewhite Its almost no service just 1 anthen left and come and go ,Internet its very poor and voice during converstion with phone break all yje time sadly.

Okay @Davoud.es, if this only happens in one location, you could try using the iD Mobile Wi-Fi Calling service at that location.

This assumes:

• There’s a Wi-Fi network at your problem location.
  • Your handset supports Wi-Fi Calling.
  • iD Mobile support their “iD WiFi Call” service on your handset.
    Check online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling.
    Scroll down to the “How do I get Wi-Fi Calling?” section to find out.

Anyway, good luck. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Outage normally means no service at all - is there really an outage?

I’ve got exactly the same status being reported for my location and yet I can use the mobile network.

@WelshPaul reports this same status being reported in his location, for at least 9 months now. 

Link to my original post 9 months ago:

Result 9 months later:

Oddly enough though, I have no issues here and get good coverage and good 5G speeds!

Why iD Mobile?