Question

Porting in my old number from a previous network provider

• 14 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi

Just recently joined iD and followed the instructions to transfer my old number to iD network on your App. This request was made on Friday evening 10th May 2019. After submitting the PAC code and relevant mobile numbers, a message appeared on screen (your porting in request has been submitted, your number will be transferred to your iD mobile number within 2-3 working days).

So far nothing changed, aware may be still within the suggested time limit for transfer but would like some reassurance as have seen many negative comments from previous entries where other customers struggled to transfer their old number easily and took ages for iD to sort this out for them.

Second question, how do I get notified that the porting in is completed and on which number (old or new)

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Sam75,

The text would be sent to the active number, so when the port completes, it'll be your number that you transferred over to our network.
Ports take up to 48-hours to complete, however, if you submitted the port on Friday - Weekend, these ports won't be picked up until Monday and will process for the Tuesday.

I can see you posted on the community earlier in the day, have you tried restarting your phone and confirming to see if the port has now completed?

It should have been processed by the evening of that day?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?